Hello to relatives, friends and researchers of Sanders, Jordan, Deason and all in between. Grandpa Jordan (Asberry Benjamin Jordan) was married three times and had 20 children, so there are a lot of us out there.
I try to work on this in between work (and sometimes at work).
There will be photos posted of family relatives, including Grandpa Jordan, and their graves. I have taken few pictures at several different cemeteries. I'm only able to get home to Ellisville about once a month, and usually am there from just Saturday afternoon to Sunday morning. Hopefully, I'll take a few pictures every time.
I'm going to be making contact with some relatives of those who have compiled genealogy charts, and will make updates in any areas I can.
steve

Name:
Location: United States

4/06/2005


Amos Deason headstone, Anderson-Minter Cemetery, Ellisville, MS. Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Steve-
My name is Jan Rowzee. My Grandmother was Mildred Entrekin Robertson, daughter of Melvina Lucinda Jordan Entrekin. She was Ashberry and Mary Deason's daughter.
Just wanted to say I love your web site.
I've been working on family tree info and have a few old pictures of Ashberry and Mary if you would like copies.
You can reach me at jrowzee@bellsouth.net. I live about a 1 1/2 miles past the church on the old Robertson place

30/1/06  

Post a Comment

<< Home

ZIP Code Database